Activitatea companiei ETEM, însoțită de expansiunea globală și inovație tehnologică, atragem noi profesioniști talentați.
Căutăm oameni plini de creativitate . Oamenii ce îmbrățișează provocările, își ating obiectivele și au o experiență solidă în industria aluminiului.
De fapt, căutăm întotdeauna indivizi pasionați, oameni cu caracter puternic si cu etică profesională fermă.
Dacă simțiți că îndepliniți criteriile de mai sus, vă rugăm să luați legătura cu noi.
The purpose of the position is the complete support of the exports sales team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Records and processes orders received by mail, telephone and /or through personal customer contact in the system;
• Provides pricing, availability and schedule information within established guidelines;
• Serves as a communication link between customer and sales staff to assure responsiveness;
• Tracks order activity and alerting appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems.
The ideal candidate should possess:
• At least 1 years of customer service experience;
• University degree;
• Good communication and organizational skills, able to work in a team environment;
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, ability to multi-task;
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
• Energetic, ambitious, result oriented;
• Excellent knowledge of English is a must;
• Knowledge of SAP will be considered a plus.
The Company Offers:
• Competitive remuneration package and bonuses;
• Continuous training;
• Opportunities for development in a dynamic and growing international group;
• Opportunity to observe best practices and further develop your professional expertise;
• Rewarding and motivating working conditions.
If you match the above mentioned criteria and you are interested in this role, please send us your CV.
Only short – listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed
We are looking for a Quality Control Engineer to join our factory facilities, located in Magoula, Greece.
Skills and qualifications
The Company offers